Canadian Work Permit

Work Permit: For most foreign nationals to work legally during their stay in Canada, it is necessary to obtain a Canadian work permit. From LMIA, to PGWP and International Mobility Programs, we can help you choose the right option for you. 

What is LMIA?

For Canadian employers to hire foreign workers, they are required to obtain a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). A positive LMIA shows that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill a particular job. It also indicates that no Canadian worker or permanent resident is available to do the job. If you are an employer looking to provide a foreign national with a LMIA or if you need assistance with this process, we are here for you.

  • Postgraduate Work Permit: Once you have spent at least a year at an approved Canadian public school, you may be eligible for a work permit.

There are more options available if none of the above work for you. These include;

  • International Mobility Program -  This program allows employers to hire a temporary foreign worker without a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
  • Foreign Agricultural Stream - This program allows employers to hire Temporary Foreign Workers (TFWs) for a maximum period of 24 months when Canadians and permanent residents are not available.
  • Global Talent Stream -This program offers employers timely, responsive and predictable client-focused service to help you access highly-skilled global talent to expand your workforce here in Canada and to be competitive on a global scale. 
  • Visiting Visa: If you plan to visit Canada for any reason including family, business or as a tourist, this program is right for you.
  • Super Visas - This program is for grandparents who would like to babysit or spend quality time with their grand children for 2 years.

What They Are Saying

Our very happy clients have so much to say. Here is just a few of them sharing their experience.

Book a Consultation

Our Consultatants are always willing to walk you through.