Have you ever dreamed of moving to Canada? ever wonder what its like to live in the best country in the world? Dream no more. From the megapolis of Toronto and Montreal, to the majestic, world renowned, quaint and scenic mountain cities of Banff and Vancouver, Canada has a lot to offer. With universal healthcare, excellent public schools and first world infrastructure, Canada is a very popular place for young families to raise kids. The first step to enjoy all that this great country has to offer is to get your permanent residence, and that's why we are here. We can help you navigate all the available options so that you can make the right decision for you and your family.
With so many available programs, choosing the right one is the first key step in getting your application approved on time. the following are some of the options available for the permanent residence program;
- Express Entry Programs: This program is designed for foreign nationals and work permit holders with previous work experience. Those who studied in Canada or have Canadian work experience are also eligible.If you are a Federal Skilled Worker or Canadian Experience Class worker, you may qualify under this program.
- Provincial Program: This program is for workers who have the skills, education and, work experience to contribute to a specific province or territory and its economy. If you would like to become a permanent Canadian resident, reside in a particular province and, contribute to the economy there, this program can be right for you.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot: The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is an employer-driven program that facilitates the hiring of foreign workers. All principal applicants arriving in Canada under the pilot program must have a job offer from a designated employer and an individualized settlement plan for themselves and their families.
- Rural Northern Immigration Pilot: The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot is a community-driven program designed to spread the benefits of economic immigration to smaller communities by creating a path to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers who want to work and live in one of the participating communities.
- Home Child-care Provider Pilot: if you have prior childcare experience and are willing to care for children under 18 in your home or theirs, you may be eligible for this pilot program.
- Home Support Worker: If you have prior experience as a home carer, you may be eligible for the Home Care Support Program.
When I started working with Shirah, I was pregnant and intimidated by the PR process. Shirah Consults helped us through it all and now, my family and I( baby included) are now Permanent Residents. I would recommend Shirah to anyone looking to make their Canadian dreams a reality.
( Permanent Resident Client )
Unlike the many nightmare immigration agent stories you hear, working with Shirah Consults has made my move a great one. I am now gainfully employed and on my way to starting my Masters after only being in Canada for 5 months. Working with Shirah consults has helped make that possible.
( Permanent Resident Client )